Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
Lots of people including me think that maybe there should be a secret place to fight Malistaire for legendary only, no porting. We also think that he should have 100,000 health again like he did long ago with no minions but with Sylvia Drake coming in the third round. Please comment about this. More comments, better chance of it happening :D

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
I agree with him having 100,000 health, but during then, he cheats when you heal, and had a lot of overpowered spells. Instead of having Slyvia Drake, we could increase the Soul Servants' health to maybe 5,000 or so.

However, Level 60 (Legendary) was made because of Celestia. At the time, Level 50 (Grandmaster) was only there. Would it really be fair for it to be only for Legendaries? I would say they would have to AT LEAST unlock Dragonspyre in order to defeat Malistaire. Yes, I would hate a low levels (Novice-Journeyman) porting into the duel, but we still need the ones in between. (Adept, Magus, and Master).

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
Tom5194 wrote:
I agree with him having 100,000 health, but during then, he cheats when you heal, and had a lot of overpowered spells. Instead of having Slyvia Drake, we could increase the Soul Servants' health to maybe 5,000 or so.

However, Level 60 (Legendary) was made because of Celestia. At the time, Level 50 (Grandmaster) was only there. Would it really be fair for it to be only for Legendaries? I would say they would have to AT LEAST unlock Dragonspyre in order to defeat Malistaire. Yes, I would hate a low levels (Novice-Journeyman) porting into the duel, but we still need the ones in between. (Adept, Magus, and Master).

Why wud we need adept, magus, and master??? I mean srsly!!! Adept and magus, they really have no powerful spells except for judgement!. But the reason I said only lvl 60 is because they have the most powerful spells by far!! Well, 58 and up, but lvls 1-49, NO WAY! And increasing both Mal's health and the minions!!! Come on!!! It wud be better for Sylvia to help boost or else its basically impossible if he cheats too!

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
scarrose24 wrote:
Agreed.
It should be 100,000 for 58+

Exactly. Just like that. No people under lvl 57! The best spell for them under 57 are morphs, transmutions, and the real spell is Helephant. Without the big lvl 58 spells, they are useless, unless they have rebirth.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
unicornking23 wrote:
Lots of people including me think that maybe there should be a secret place to fight Malistaire for legendary only, no porting. We also think that he should have 100,000 health again like he did long ago with no minions but with Sylvia Drake coming in the third round. Please comment about this. More comments, better chance of it happening :D

First off if I remember from my battles with him he only has 10,000 health and also that would be very hard in some ways but yet it would be very fun to try

Chris?IceBlade lvl59