Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low level to be in Crucible?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Hi, I'm level 45 and in the Crucible. Is that really low for the Crucible?

My new quest is to defeat Flamesoul. (I soloed the storm guy) But I see a lot of level 46-48s there. And I do have quite a few side-quests in my book. Though I'm trying to focus on the mainline quest.
But still, am I too much of a low level to be there? :/

Thanks for reading! (:

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Maybe you can do some side quests to level up if you want, i would recommend doing the mooshu quests because they do give a lot of experience points or you can always try asking help too.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Here is the rule of thumb:

If you've done all of the side quests in all of the worlds, you'll be at the right level for wherever you are.

If you've skipped a lot of the side quests, you'll probably be too low of a level for wherever you are.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Well, you may be low, but you aren't as low as me. I'm LEVEL 43 and I'm in the Crucible.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
As long as you have your level 42 spell you should be fine in any part of DS. There is very little difference between level 42 and 47 beyond the ability to get the level 45 gear....and the boosts provided by the gear and the health by levels isn't all that significant.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
LOL.

Thanks guys, but I already beat Malistaire awhile back. I'm finished with the main-line quest.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth MistLeaf
-LVL 49 (Almost 50)