Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost all of progress in Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2011
I haven’t played in probably around 4 years, and the last thing I remember doing is being on my last quest to defeat Malistare. I decided to start playing again on a whim - I even bought a one month membership. Turns out my last “main quest” was to defeat Jotun, when I logged in, but I could swear I was doing Dragonspyre quests before. I can go to the Dragonspyre, but I can’t talk to anyone there, let alone do any quests. I just want to know wether or not it’s possible to recover my data. Any ideas?

Administrator
madamemadisons on Oct 21, 2018 wrote:
I haven’t played in probably around 4 years, and the last thing I remember doing is being on my last quest to defeat Malistare. I decided to start playing again on a whim - I even bought a one month membership. Turns out my last “main quest” was to defeat Jotun, when I logged in, but I could swear I was doing Dragonspyre quests before. I can go to the Dragonspyre, but I can’t talk to anyone there, let alone do any quests. I just want to know wether or not it’s possible to recover my data. Any ideas?
Welcome back! Please email support@wizard101.com and we'll track down any missing items.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Have you checked your quest log? Sometimes it just changes what's being tracked, and if that's the case, you just have to find the quest to defeat Malistare, and click on it.

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Any chance you might have run it on the test realm? If so, it wouldn't have carried over to the regular real
ms.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
Same thing happened to me, but I leveled back up In time, you can easily level up.
Do or do not there is no try
-Yoda

-Level 43 in Dragonspyre. Good luck!