Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lord obsidians tomb please help!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
i am having trouble with lord obsidians tomb so can anyone

1. meet up and we can do it together
2. tell me how many floors and types of monsters per floor
3. ANY OTHER INFO WILL BE USEFUL

Alex StarBreeze
level 44 (almost 45 so if you see me at 45 its me)
Ice

p.s. if we meet up i will look like an ice dude from dragonspyre or an ice samurai (most likely a samurai) ;) p.s.s i will have or be around(i really mean AROUND) 2840 health and at or around 336 mana at full health/mana p.s.s.s only EST works

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Hi,I am william hawkwalker level 43 fire student. i can help you.
i have about 1973 health and 105 mana. i will be wearing a bear hat,a blue and orange shirt with a moon,and i have seraph wings and the badge secret shopper on. reply were you want to meet,when,and what server. :-)

From,
William

Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
linberger wrote:
i have about 1973 health and 105 mana. i will be wearing a bear hat,a blue and orange shirt with a moon,and i have seraph wings and the badge secret shopper on. reply were you want to meet,when,and what server. :-)

From,
William

Alex Star Breeze here does May 20 6:00 sharp EST work and satyr realm the Basilica

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
aquateam2 wrote:
linberger wrote:

From,
William

Alex Star Breeze here does May 20 6:00 sharp EST work and satyr realm the Basilica

sure but now i am level 44 and my badge is master pyromancer.