Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

looking for dragon reins

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
where is the collector ? I fallow the arrow , count the steps to zero and nothings there .

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
frogshield on Oct 13, 2014 wrote:
where is the collector ? I fallow the arrow , count the steps to zero and nothings there .
This is a roaming boss. The quest arrow is only an indication of the general area this boss is in. You will have to continue to hunt her down:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:The_Collector

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Explorer
May 09, 2011
Just went through this quest. The Collector is a Balance Rank 7 Boss, and has 3800 Health. Magma Men roam around it, and you will usually get one in your battle. Once you get the reins, go to Kimerith Windhammer and press X or left click him. He will give you the next quest from there.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
i just finished that quest. the collector will be on the street. press M in your keyboard and follow the map.
hope i was a help! katie frostflower,lvl 50 in dragonspyre

ps. you might want t bring a friend along... i had to do it 2 times before i finally defeated the collector

fun fact: the collector was originally named the hoarder all of her drops still have the hoarder name on it though!