Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

looking for dragon reins

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
where is the collector ? I fallow the arrow , count the steps to zero and nothings there .

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
frogshield on Oct 13, 2014 wrote:
where is the collector ? I fallow the arrow , count the steps to zero and nothings there .
This is a roaming boss. The quest arrow is only an indication of the general area this boss is in. You will have to continue to hunt her down:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:The_Collector

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Explorer
May 09, 2011
Just went through this quest. The Collector is a Balance Rank 7 Boss, and has 3800 Health. Magma Men roam around it, and you will usually get one in your battle. Once you get the reins, go to Kimerith Windhammer and press X or left click him. He will give you the next quest from there.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
i just finished that quest. the collector will be on the street. press M in your keyboard and follow the map.
hope i was a help! katie frostflower,lvl 50 in dragonspyre

ps. you might want t bring a friend along... i had to do it 2 times before i finally defeated the collector

fun fact: the collector was originally named the hoarder all of her drops still have the hoarder name on it though!