Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Locate Crystal Storage" -Justice Hurts quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
I've been given a quest to locate crystal storage, to get the crystal of justice. The quest helper isn't working for this, but I thought I found the crystal storage on the map (down the hill behind Zanetta).

But when I get there the quest doesn't update. Is anyone else having this problem? Am I missing something?

Note: This isn't the "It's an honor" quest that was supposed to be fixed. The quest I have is called "Justice Hurts".

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
myk1 wrote:
I've been given a quest to locate crystal storage, to get the crystal of justice. The quest helper isn't working for this, but I thought I found the crystal storage on the map (down the hill behind Zanetta).

But when I get there the quest doesn't update. Is anyone else having this problem? Am I missing something?

Note: This isn't the "It's an honor" quest that was supposed to be fixed. The quest I have is called "Justice Hurts".

Note that last weekend we had issue with It's an honor as well still. You might want to look at that as well while looking at Justice Hurts too.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
so is this issue gonna be fixed? cause i've been at this place in ds for 2 weeks now, i'm afraid that if this issue continues i'll be stuck in dragonspyre and soon my memebership will end.

please reply

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Update: Looks like KI have a workaround for the issue. They progressed my wizard past the Justice Hurts quest.

See here:
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/43259.ftl

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Yes i'm also on this quest and it says to go to the storage crystal. I did then nothing appeared so i switched realms freqently to see if it was just that realm. It wasnt my friend and I plus several others have had this problem for quite a while. Could you please fix this, i beg you. Username is curtis566789

Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
i have been given this quest but it wont work and i pruss x a lot but it still would not work i am having a really hard time with it plz fix it