Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level Fifty

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2010
21
Where do I go to get level fifty stuff.
I know that I can get stuff defeating Malistaire.
Is there a person or place that I have not seen.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
262
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
13
Well from what I've done all I can say is probley some bosses around the acedemy might have something for ya. But other then that I think Malistaire is the only other salution. I also think that he's not that hard to beat with just some friends :P . I suggest a Fire wizard , Life Wizard , And a Myth and Ice. If you're a more powerful school you can use that instead. (I was just saying the things I knew worked for me.)

Cody Duneshade , level 50 Ice

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
36
markeis12 wrote:
Where do I go to get level fifty stuff.
I know that I can get stuff defeating Malistaire.
Is there a person or place that I have not seen.

It usually depends on what school your in but Viktor Snowcrusher would probably give you your shoes and hats. If your Life Kraysys holds your hat. Yeva Spiderkeeper will hold your death hat. Viktor Snowcrusher holds your hat and shoes if your a storm or life.
Hope this helped. :-)
Nathan Shadowhammer
Lvl 50 Life
Lvl 50 Death
Lvl 50 Storm

Survivor
May 12, 2010
21
Thanks lot for the advise. I am Myth, Who would I have to go to to get Level fifty stuff from.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
3
Hi Ethan Moon here Lvl 50 Balance Wizard one thing i wanna say i think kingisle should put the grand gear in chests behind really hard bosses or you can buy it for like 5,000 crowns if any one dosent agree with me plz tell me

Ethan Moon, Master Of Balance

Delver
May 26, 2009
246
markeis12 wrote:
Thanks lot for the advise. I am Myth, Who would I have to go to to get Level fifty stuff from.


Hat: Yeva Spiderkeeper, The Crystal Grove
Robe: Malistaire, The Great Spyre
Shoes: Kraysys, The Forum
Wand: Avalanche, The Drake Hatchery
Deck: Boris Blackrock, The Crucible
Ring: Gurtok Firebender, The Great Spyre
Athame: Gurtok Piercer, The Great Spyre

Hope this helps :)

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
163
starman903 wrote:
Hi Ethan Moon here Lvl 50 Balance Wizard one thing i wanna say i think kingisle should put the grand gear in chests behind really hard bosses or you can buy it for like 5,000 crowns if any one dosent agree with me plz tell me

Ethan Moon, Master Of Balance


Ok, then. I disagree. Some things should have to be earned rather than simply bought. There's plenty of crown gear out there already, including wands that give you extra pips well before the normal level 30 wands do. Grandmaster gear is the one great thing in the game that you can only get by beating the right bosses. Yes, it can be a hassle at times given the random nature of the drops, but you come away knowing you've earned it, and the fact that you're wearing it advertises the fact that you've done what it takes to get it.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
33
stanklepoot wrote:
starman903 wrote:
Hi Ethan Moon here Lvl 50 Balance Wizard one thing i wanna say i think kingisle should put the grand gear in chests behind really hard bosses or you can buy it for like 5,000 crowns if any one dosent agree with me plz tell me

Ethan Moon, Master Of Balance


Ok, then. I disagree. Some things should have to be earned rather than simply bought. There's plenty of crown gear out there already, including wands that give you extra pips well before the normal level 30 wands do. Grandmaster gear is the one great thing in the game that you can only get by beating the right bosses. Yes, it can be a hassle at times given the random nature of the drops, but you come away knowing you've earned it, and the fact that you're wearing it advertises the fact that you've done what it takes to get it.


You can pay crowns at malistaire's chest which gives gear that he drops.