Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50 Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Who should I fight to gather all of my Grandmaster Life items?
I currently have the hat from Kraysys in the Forum in DS. And as for the deck I know it's with Gallium Paladin in the Labyrinth. The robe was a gift from Malistare. :D

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Snowcrusher has your boots the two gurtok demons before malistare have your ring and athane and redwind has your sword (redwind is in the secure house)

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
elmagoo101 wrote:
:( how do i know where my items are?
i am a 50 lvl ice grand master

can some one help me with this plz!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
elmagoo101 wrote:
elmagoo101 wrote:
:( how do i know where my items are?
i am a 50 lvl ice grand master

can some one help me with this plz!
HEY there! well i know as a fact that this is where your ice gear will be
ROBE: malistaire drake HAT: yeva spiderkeeper (in the crystal grove, you have to take a long side quest to fight her) Shoes: victor snowcrusher (i think) hope this helps!

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
i would like to have the alvanches myth sword becuase i still havent got it willam owlstaff level49

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
windrunner8 wrote:
Snowcrusher has your boots the two gurtok demons before malistare have your ring and athane and redwind has your sword (redwind is in the secure house)
hi i beat the game :D i am still lvl 49 soon ill lvl but where is Snowcrusher for the life boots and where the lvl 50 life hat at :D :D

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
TYRONDARE wrote:
windrunner8 wrote:
hi i beat the game :D i am still lvl 49 soon ill lvl but where is Snowcrusher for the life boots and where the lvl 50 life hat at :D :D

Snowcrusher is at the end of the swirly area in the drake hatchery. Kraysys is in the forum.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
i have been trying for 3 days all day to get my lvl 50 storm boots and no luck only been getting lvl 45 storm boots and same with my friend am i doing something wrong or what im fighting yeva spiderkeeper. this is driving me crazy no luck at all.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
windrunner8 wrote:

snowcrusher gave me a life boots that a 45 one.
are you sure he give my grandmaster life boots.
is his name victor snowcrusher?
i battle him and got a 45 life boots :( :(