Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 49 starting in Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Is lvl 49 to low or to high I am on the third street now the grand chasm and i am now lvl 51 is that too high also

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Whether they're high or not, they're what you have; you can't lose levels. They're certainly good enough for where you are. Go on about your business in Dragonspyre.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bongospider wrote:
Is lvl 49 to low or to high I am on the third street now the grand chasm and i am now lvl 51 is that too high also

It doesn't matter what level you are. Honestly, it will be easier for you at a higher level. I went in to fight Malestaire at level 48 and it was not easy - at all. :-)

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
That is extremely high, I finished Dragonspyre at level 46 or 47. I had to do a bunch of crappy side quests so I could be sufficient level ( 48 ) to start Celestia XD.

However, you are NOT too high of a level. I think that there is a too low (for example, my friend started it at level 40 and kept dying) but there is no such thing as too high. It only means you will have an easier time moving through Dragonspyre, and you'll be able to call for friends less than I had to.

Enjoy Dragonspyre,

Kestrel MoonShard~~
Level 51 Thaumaturge.