Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last Lesson???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2013
Hello,
I have searched (obviously not correctly) for the location of the crystal pedestal to place the crystal of the hero to battle boris blackrock could someone give me the general location on a map or direct me to a guide here on the forum? Thank you in advance.

Never mind... After posting this I walked back and guess what I saw... yup the battle area... proved to myself not to ask before really checking things out especially when tired.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
bykrider on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Hello,
I have searched (obviously not correctly) for the location of the crystal pedestal to place the crystal of the hero to battle boris blackrock could someone give me the general location on a map or direct me to a guide here on the forum? Thank you in advance.

Never mind... After posting this I walked back and guess what I saw... yup the battle area... proved to myself not to ask before really checking things out especially when tired.
Are you at the right crystal stand? When you go down the steps right behind Zanetta Stormbreaker, at the bottom of the steps you must use the crystal stand (press "x"), and Boris BlackRock will appear.

If he isn't there, try switching realms and use the crystal stand again.
Make sure you go to the bottom of the steps too.

This link shows a map of The Crucible, and the green arrow on it shows the circle area where Zanetta is, with Boris Blackrock down the steps behind her:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:The_Crucible

Hope this helped.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2013
AluraMist2 on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Are you at the right crystal stand? When you go down the steps right behind Zanetta Stormbreaker, at the bottom of the steps you must use the crystal stand (press "x"), and Boris BlackRock will appear.

If he isn't there, try switching realms and use the crystal stand again.
Make sure you go to the bottom of the steps too.

This link shows a map of The Crucible, and the green arrow on it shows the circle area where Zanetta is, with Boris Blackrock down the steps behind her:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:The_Crucible

Hope this helped.
Thank you for the information about there may be a glitch and possibly going to a different realm could help. I edited my post after I logged back on and starting looking around and found the stand. Just proves when tired stop playing the game will be there the next time.

Thank you again