Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Labyrinth's Secret

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
OK, I have tried to investigate different blocked off regions on the maps of each world with a new method of impossibilities that I discovered. I won't reveal what it is exactly and how to do it, of course. Anyways, if you notice, there are 4 paths on the map of the labyrinth in the lava region that you cannot access. Each seems to lead from the shore of the lava to the dragon statues that are atop the lava. I was able to get into the paths, and found that there is indeed a path under the lava going under the statues. The paths lead to a large gate located under each statue. I went behind the gates to see if anything was there, but there wasn't, so they could only be part of some sort of future, or dropped, quest of some sort.
Anyone have any idea what they are linked to?

-Tyler LifeBringer, Greatest House Glitch Master Ever (Undiscovered) :P

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Nothing. There are hundreds, possibly thousands of doors in the game that lead nowhere.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
It might have been a secret complex of areas for adventurous wizards to find.
Who knows there might be multiple areas like that where the game designers left for people to find. I advise for you to keep looking! :D

I am Carlos Dragonflame level 40-50 theurgist. Also an adventurous wizard

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
It might have been a secret complex of areas for adventurous wizards to find.
Who knows there might be multiple areas like that where the game designers left for people to find. I advise for you to keep looking!

I tried posting something about Karanahn Palace, too, but I guess it was denied. Anyways, I searched all of the labyrinth to find anymore clues, and found absolutely nothing.