Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just to many levels to duel in the towers!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
I cant stand the fact that when you enter one of those instances areas in DS during a quest(the towers) that there are just to many levels!!! Why cant their just be like three. Not six or seven...never really counted how many, but a lot more than three!! Gets boring and then I just want it to end!!!

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
nightcrawler1212 wrote:
I cant stand the fact that when you enter one of those instances areas in DS during a quest(the towers) that there are just to many levels!!! Why cant their just be like three. Not six or seven...never really counted how many, but a lot more than three!! Gets boring and then I just want it to end!!!

This is when you get friends to help you or have a real powerful wizard to go up through the towers. To me, they were challenging and the rewards were good for the amount of levels.

Tristan Dragonhead Grandmaster Diviner

Defender
May 29, 2009

well, it is Dragonspyre, the last world in the main storyline. It's suppose to be hard. And yes, in a tower, many levels can equal difficult since you have to manage your health through each level. I'd be disappointed if it were any easier.

Although I have to say as a fire wizard, i'm not looking forward to the Drake Dungeon in The Forum. Seven levels of enemies, all fire. Great -- better pack my prisms.

nightcrawler1212 wrote: