Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Judge Not...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
On this quest, you are being tested. It's supposed to be just you and the teacher. It isn't me and the group. I think that's cheating! I get so mad when people come up when I've taken off about 2,000 or 3,000 pts and jump in. People should ask if you want help but I'm finding no one even does that anymore. They come up when you are in the first position, which means that you are going to get more hits than anyone else and they could care less that you are low on everything. If they had just let the person be, they wouldn't have to do it all over again when they had it almost won. Is there something that you could do to let people know that if you are being tested, it doesn't mean you do most of the work and then they jump in. If I'm being tested, I want to do it by myself. To add anyone else is CHEATING!

Alura Waterrunner

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's not cheating to join. Other wizards can't see your health, unless you've spoken on their chat screen, and they can't see the health of the boss.

Nor are many going to ask you. Most just join in whenever they please. There's not much you can do about it.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
It's true it would be nice if players showed more respect for others in the game. But keep in mind there are many young players who haven't really learned that yet. I taught my daughter to respect everyone in the game no matter what, and always ask first before joining a fight unless she was asked for help. It is so simple to just say "may I join you?" Majority of times they will say yes and who knows, you may have made a new friend. If they don't answer or say no it may be because they are close to death and can't risk another monster hitting them. Also wouldn't hurt to shield the person in the first spot either. I notice too often that as soon as someone jumps in unannounced they start layering on the shields on themselves while the first person is getting hit wave after wave. Just not right. Show some respect people please.

:P