Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I've Had it!

AuthorMessage
Squire
May 10, 2013
I'm tired of staying in the Labyrinth for like 100 days! It's giving me a ruckus! Anyone else thinks Dragonspyre is boring or hard?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
PlayHard101 on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
I'm tired of staying in the Labyrinth for like 100 days! It's giving me a ruckus! Anyone else thinks Dragonspyre is boring or hard?
It can be difficult, but perhaps you are under leveled for that area. I don't think it's boring at all though.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
l would be willing to help you with DS if you need some assistance just let me know. I will check back here and see if we can meet up on a realm. In the commons on a day you have time.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I agree it does tend to run long for me and there are a few spots I would prefer not to have to bother with.

I too am not happy with larger instances in between regular questing and would like it better if only the last instance of the world where that long. If you can manage it solo it just drags it out longer.

You can get help here but allow post time, realm, date, time zone and time. I have found by the time you get meet up here you already found a pass er by that helped you already though.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Sestiva 101 on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
l would be willing to help you with DS if you need some assistance just let me know. I will check back here and see if we can meet up on a realm. In the commons on a day you have time.
Can you meet me in Wraith realm it is barely full. I now (finally) finished Labyrinth now I need to do Pyromancer's Tomb.

At September 4, 5:00?

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
If people decide to put times on here, I think it would be only logical to ALSO put the time zone on here too. Happy questing!

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
PlayHard101 on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Can you meet me in Wraith realm it is barely full. I now (finally) finished Labyrinth now I need to do Pyromancer's Tomb.

At September 4, 5:00?
I can help you get ALL worlds done THIS weekend september 6-8. Alex Thunderstone level 89 what time zone you live in we could work some thing out like what time.

Squire
May 10, 2013
DarkstormsZ on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
I can help you get ALL worlds done THIS weekend september 6-8. Alex Thunderstone level 89 what time zone you live in we could work some thing out like what time.
If your available 14 - 15 weekend meet me in US Central Time Zone 6:00 in Necropolis. in wraith realm.

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
I don't mind helping when possible. just tell me when to and where to meet you

Wolf DeathTalon, Lvl 81