Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ivan Soulsinger questions

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 16, 2009
A few questions about Ivan Soulsinger

1#
Where is he?

2#
I know he drops a death sword, what is it called?

That's all I need to know. Thanks to anyone answering

-Natalie Moonblade
-Tabitha Rainspear

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
1#- He's in the Drake Hatchery
2#-The sword is called Ivan's Soul Slinger

Survivor
May 26, 2009
1. Drake Hatchery, i will see if i can find a map later
2. Soulsinger's Soul Sword (i believe dont have game open to check)

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
He is in the Flamewing Tower in the Drake Hatchery. Looking at the map, it is located in the farthest right-hand corner. The sword is called Soulsinger's Soulsword (+1 power pip, 100 damage Death).

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
A few questions about Ivan Soulsinger

1#
Where is he?

2#
I know he drops a death sword, what is it called?

That's all I need to know. Thanks to anyone answering

-Natalie Moonblade
-Tabitha Rainspear

I'm not sure about the sword, but he is in the Drake Hatchery. Sort of at the end. Its a side-quest so you wouldnt come to it following the story-line.

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
He is in the Drake Hatchery. To get access to him, you must do Sunbrand's side quests, which are:

Defeat 12 Terrorwing Enforcers
Defeat Avalanche
Defeat Giant Homunculus
Defeat Ivan Soulsinger

The sword he drops is called Soulsinger's Soulsword.

Hero
May 02, 2009
SnookumsMcSnook wrote:
He is in the Drake Hatchery. To get access to him, you must do Sunbrand's side quests, which are:

Defeat Avalanche
Defeat Giant Homunculus
Defeat Ivan Soulsinger

Actually, the first quest is to defeat 12 draconians; they don't have to be just terrorwing enforcers, even though they do count for the quest and the draconian badges.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
flash33 wrote:
SnookumsMcSnook wrote:

Defeat Avalanche
Defeat Giant Homunculus
Defeat Ivan Soulsinger

Actually, the first quest is to defeat 12 draconians; they don't have to be just terrorwing enforcers, even though they do count for the quest and the draconian badges.
Yes they do have to be Terrorwing Enforcers not just any old draconian

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
here are some answers to your questions

1 you fight ivan in the drake hachery in flamewind tower

2 ivan soulsinger's sword is called soulsinger's soulsword

3 you get a side quest from sunbrand then he'll tell you to defeat
ivan soulsinger

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Others have already handled the question, but i thought I'd give it a shot anyway. First, talk to Sunbrand the ghost drake. He's marked on your map. Talk to him, and you'll get a quest that requires you to defeat 12 terrorwing enforcers. Once you do this quest, you'll have to defeat Avalanche. ( he drops the best myth blade by the way). After you accomplish this, talk to Sunbrand again and you'll have to defeat the giant homunculus ( he drops the best ice blade). Then talk to Sunbrand again and you'll get the soulsinger quest. Ivan soulsinger is a rank 8 death boss, and he has a wandering firesoul as his minion. That's all you need to do to get to him. i did this quest yesterday, and am still trying to get his sword. Good luck on getting it to everybody. Wolf Moondust, level 48 sorcerer. (As a footnote, the sword's exact name is Soulsinger's soulsword and the stats are: +1 power pip, and 5 copies of Super Dark blow, which deals 100 death damage).