Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

issues with necroplis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2011
So i finished everything in the first portal and it wont allow me to go into necroplis so i went through the side door and been doing quest and it still wont allow me to get through necroplis and now their are no main quest for me to do either.......cant find any quest in that area i havent done or ones that lead me to the next

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
R4Henry wrote:
So i finished everything in the first portal and it wont allow me to go into necroplis so i went through the side door and been doing quest and it still wont allow me to get through necroplis and now their are no main quest for me to do either.......cant find any quest in that area i havent done or ones that lead me to the next

It would seem to me you may have missed the last quest in that first area which sends you to Necropolis and you do have to enter for the first time into there using that side door, this confuses many, I was hours figuring it out, once you complete that quest as given you will then be able to enter from the main portal other wise the portal remains dormant.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
having same trouble. What is the first quest? I dont have any quests to do, and noone will talk to me by going through the side door.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Miagi71 wrote:
having same trouble. What is the first quest? I dont have any quests to do, and noone will talk to me by going through the side door.

To get to the Necropolis for the First Time, you must go through the doors in The Plaza of Conquests. After that, the portal will be open and you can enter it through the portal.

Here is a list of quests for Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Scroll down and look for "Portal Decay". That is the quest you need to Explore the Necropolis for the first time.

And here is a link for the quest "Portal Decay". You get this quest from Lazlo Starblade in The Plaza of Conquests.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Portal_Decay

Hope this helps.

(Just a side note here: when I first started I missed this ... On the quest for Halina Warhawk, "The Art of War", after you get the history book at the end of her dungeon, you must go back into the dungeon and talk to Halina again. She will give you a Letter of Recommendation that gets you moving along with quests. And it looks like Lazlo's quest is right after hers.)

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
frogie8 wrote:
i am on the quest portal decay but i cant go to the necropolis.

You cannot enter through the portal for your first visit there.

Open your Quest Log file and for this quest, click on the Dialogue Bubble (in the upper left corner of the Quest Box). It says something about "travel up the road to the Necropolis". I believe that your yellow tracker arrow should work on this quest.

And as I mentioned in my reply listed just above your post, To get to the Necropolis for the First Time, you must go through the doors in The Plaza of Conquests. After that, the portal will be open and you can enter it through the portal. When you go into The Plaza of Conquests, look at your map. You will see doors at the top of the map that lead to The Necropolis. That's how you enter for the first time.

Hope this helps.