Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this a glitch or a bad connection?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Hello! I am Michelle Icerider. I have a problem i cant solve. I dont know if anyone can help but plz help! I was doing a normal quest to read a book (in the plaza) that i HAVE to read to go to the next world. I read it after the boss but my quest wasnt finished. i went back to read it again but i cnat! it wont let me! Please someone help! i will never get to the next world
WHAT DO I DO

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I had a similar problem like that in mooshu, come to find out it was the wrong book. Make sure the book you need is the book you're trying to read. That's the best advice I can offer right now.

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
There are two books in the Plaza. The one in General Greystone's tower is for the book quest given by the librarian and is not needed to advance. The one you need to advance is in the Tower of War with Halina WarHawk.

Defender
May 06, 2009
If you're watching the quest arrow, don't always trust it! it will mislead you sometimes, sending you back to a different item in the series (like a book you've already read). The quest item will usually say where the book is generally. Many quest items will have a picture on the map which shows where the item actually is.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
ladyblue80 wrote:
I had a similar problem like that in mooshu, come to find out it was the wrong book. Make sure the book you need is the book you're trying to read. That's the best advice I can offer right now.

You and susume are totally rite! I am now happy cuz that did happen. I just dont get it though! What is the Greystone book for? Hmm i wonder?