Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Loremaster drop rate glitched?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Since Krampus was added, my friends and I have noticed DRASTICALLY lower drop rates. Before krampus, one spell every 50-100 kills. That's reasonable, but after krampus, I've been getting MAYBE 1 spell every 250 kills. Is this intended? It's not only my friends and I, I've been asking around with different groups and they've said the same thing. Was the drop rate intentionally lowered or is it glitched? Professors, Please let us know!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You just got lucky earlier. The drop rate is the same as always. Also you are failing to realize the obvious. The more spells you get the lower your odds of getting another spell. They keep getting lower and lower because you cannot get a spell more than once.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I have 2 spells on my current account. 650+ kills and I only have goat monk and winter moon.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
this camp has always been bad. I have a power hitter i duo with in there for the last 6 months he has well over 50,000 runs of lore and has all but deer. my final character has them all except paw in the 17,000 run range. yes big numbers they add up fast when you farm them in 1-2 rounds for 50 hours a week. drop rate is very low i would sal liek a tenth of a percent chance. More you have the less you see spells.