Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

incoming newbie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
my wizard just got into mooshoo and i have recently been looking st the message bords and seeing stuff about drgonspre is there any advice i can get about stuff likethe easyist way to defeat maslistare or other stuff i should know?

thanks,
Jenna Icebreaker LvL 34 (going on 35)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
pocolate wrote:
my wizard just got into mooshoo and i have recently been looking st the message bords and seeing stuff about drgonspre is there any advice i can get about stuff likethe easyist way to defeat maslistare or other stuff i should know?

thanks,

Quite a bit of guides and help is located at wizard101central.com.

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
Malistaire is not that hard. However, there are battles leading up to him that are fairly difficult. Also, to unlock his door, you have to activate a crystal stand. In short, I would advise you to get help. If possible, get help from someone of a higher level or has recently finished the quest. That way the quest will be fresh in their mind. I recently went with three other people. That was helpful because, in a couple places, you have to fight enemies on two sides. We split up in pairs, and it went alot faster. Not sure what time of the day you're on, but I would be willing to help you when you get there. I have two wizards that have completed the quest. Just post here if interested in my help.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Dragonspyre is probably one of the hardest worlds in my opinion, not only are the bosses hard to defeat for a level 40-50 but also about 60% of the bosses are located in a Tower Dungeon (Like golem tower) and also it took me well over a month to realize how long it really is (I'm lazy on questing)

Malistaire is easy himself however I wouldn't describe the Great Spyre as easy, it takes a long time to work out how to get to Malistaire and I think there are about 3 bosses with 5,000+ health.

However, after Dragonspyre there is Celestia which you'll find is worth the effort of Ds.

PvP Captain Cat and Crew

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
pocolate wrote:

thanks,

bring life friends and a ton of them cause you will need it he has 10,000 health and 3 henchmen who have 1000+ health each but everything there is weak to life

your welcome,
Keelan SunVault level 49