Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm stuck....Getting into Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
I started playing Wizard 101 about 2 years ago. A year ago, for various reasons, I stopped playing--mainly because of time. When I stopped playing, I had completed the main quests in Marleybone and had moved on to Grizzleheim. The last quest I remember doing was trying to beat the 4 large Grendals inside one of the sections of Nidavellir. When I began playing the game again about a month ago, the quest I just mentioned was now gone. (In returning to that area, I see that they have changed the quest to 3 Grendals and a lower level enemy). The problem that I am facing is that I am stuck. I have never gotten a message to speak to Ambrose to visit Dragonspyre, however, I am receiving messages to go to Dragonspyre to talk to someone in the Crucible to get another spell. My quests show I have an open quest to go to Dragonspyre but the World Gate is not open to go there. I have talked to a few game players who said the world opens after you beat the Clocktower in Big Ben, which, as I have said, I already did. There is no open quests in Marleybone at the moment. Does anyone have any idea what I need to do? Am I missing something? I have sent an e-mail to tech support and am waiting on a reply. Any help given would be very appreciated.

ShaneSTS2004

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
NathanDrakegem on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
I started playing Wizard 101 about 2 years ago. A year ago, for various reasons, I stopped playing--mainly because of time. When I stopped playing, I had completed the main quests in Marleybone and had moved on to Grizzleheim. The last quest I remember doing was trying to beat the 4 large Grendals inside one of the sections of Nidavellir. When I began playing the game again about a month ago, the quest I just mentioned was now gone. (In returning to that area, I see that they have changed the quest to 3 Grendals and a lower level enemy). The problem that I am facing is that I am stuck. I have never gotten a message to speak to Ambrose to visit Dragonspyre, however, I am receiving messages to go to Dragonspyre to talk to someone in the Crucible to get another spell. My quests show I have an open quest to go to Dragonspyre but the World Gate is not open to go there. I have talked to a few game players who said the world opens after you beat the Clocktower in Big Ben, which, as I have said, I already did. There is no open quests in Marleybone at the moment. Does anyone have any idea what I need to do? Am I missing something? I have sent an e-mail to tech support and am waiting on a reply. Any help given would be very appreciated.

ShaneSTS2004
Your friends are mistaken. Dragonspyre is after completing Mooshu not Marleybone. You've missed an entire world. If you've done Big Ben, you should have access to Mooshu. And if you've completed the final main storyline quest there, you should have access to Dragonspyre. You may want to check into that, and contact support directly to figure out what's up.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Thanks for the info! I will look into that. I believe I have completed Mooshu as well, but I will double check. I am waiting on a response from tech support as well. Thanks again for the help!

ShaneSTS2004

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
You need to finish MooShu then after you defeat the Jade Oni, you should get a quest to talk to Cyrus Drake. Then you must defeat him, talk to Merle Ambrose, and get Dragonspyre.