Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

im stuck in dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2010
Hi im Nicole Firetail and im a level 47 wizard. When i unlocked dragonspyre i did all these quests and after i finished a quest for Zelen Battelhorn in the Grand Chasm i had no more quests in dragonspyre. the only 2 quests i have left are the stone roses quest and the secret history quest. Those two quests can not be completed because i need to unlock other places. Nobody else has quests for me. So if anybody reads this can you Please try and help because i really want to defeat Mallistare and move on to Celestia. I am currently working on Wysteria and since that is a new world it probably has nothing to do with Dragonspyre. So if anybody can help me i would really appreciate it! Thanks sooo much!
Nicole Firetale level 47 balance wizard :-)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Survivor
Jul 29, 2010
Hey thanks for replying! I found out the problem. I was looking threw my quests a few times and I found one about finding a history book. After that i completed that quest and it lead me to a bunch of new quests. Thanks a ton though! :-) :-)
Nicole Firetail