Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm hanging on by a thread...

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I've just about had it. My lvl 45 has skinned her knees to get to the secure house. I have tried two times and failed. One with my sis, and one with another friend.

The first time we had gone half way when my connection breaks. Then my sis says I "fled"the battle. GREAT! One hour wasted.

The second time, with my friend, we were at the boss. She had like 283 life left, my partner has 2 mana, I die, he cant heal me, we fail, I FREAK!

Something has to be done about this nonsense! I am hanging by a thread here! Kingsisle, change these stupid dungeons. I think KI should allow the people that went into the dungeon first to be able to teleport to each other in the dungeon. DO SOMETHING!

I dont feel like going farther than I am if something isnt done. You
may say i am over-reacting, but try being in my situation!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Sorry to hear about all the trouble you're having. I didn't think it was that hard but on the other hand it is one of the most challenging instances in ds; arguably the whole game. Anyway if you would like I can take you through the tower. I just need a time to meet and a server to meet on. Best to meet up at the Basilica I would think. I'm in Eastern Time Zone and have most every night free.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I can understand your reaction and sympathize with you. However, it can be done with 2 people. It can even be solo'd.

In the first instance, where you connection broke, I believe if your sis stayed inside you could have reentered (not ported) and easily made your way back to your sister since all the previous floors would have been empty of monsters.

In the second instance, there is no excuse for your partner to have had only 2 mana left. You should never enter a DS dungeon without first making sure your potions were all full. It is your responsibility to watch your health and mana.

With that said, if you would like some help completing that annoying dungeon (you are so close to finishing the game ... don't give up) I would be more than happy to assist you.

Just tell me where you would like to meet, what realm (and area if more than one), day and time (include timezone) and your characters name. You may have you pick from any of my wizards: Life, Death, Fire, Storm or Balance.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
I can understand your reaction and sympathize with you. However, it can be done with 2 people. It can even be solo'd.

In the first instance, where you connection broke, I believe if your sis stayed inside you could have reentered (not ported) and easily made your way back to your sister since all the previous floors would have been empty of monsters.

In the second instance, there is no excuse for your partner to have had only 2 mana left. You should never enter a DS dungeon without first making sure your potions were all full. It is your responsibility to watch your health and mana.

With that said, if you would like some help completing that annoying dungeon (you are so close to finishing the game ... don't give up) I would be more than happy to assist you.

Just tell me where you would like to meet, what realm (and area if more than one), day and time (include timezone) and your characters name. You may have you pick from any of my wizards: Life, Death, Fire, Storm or Balance.

Yep, hubby and I did it together (my Fire, his Death) with no problems. As well as I did it alone and made it through. Not with much life left, but made it.

It just takes luck with the cards falling right in both cases, as well as making sure you used your heal spells and healing potions bottles at the right time.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:

Sure! I'd like some help. How about Friday (i know its only monday) January 29, 8:30pm? I'm eastern time. Realm satyr, by secure house, and I'd like your storm wiz. I'm Keena Firefountain. Oh and who is your storm wizard?

BTW, I am forbidden to use txt chat, so you'll have to communicate with me the stupid way.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Sure! I'd like some help. How about Friday (i know its only monday) January 29, 8:30pm? I'm eastern time. Realm satyr, by secure house, and I'd like your storm wiz. I'm Keena Firefountain. Oh and who is your storm wizard?

BTW, I am forbidden to use txt chat, so you'll have to communicate with me the stupid way.

Unfortunately, I work 2nd shift, so weekday evenings are out for me. If you'd like to do it this weekend (or can play after midnight), let me know. I'm also eastern time. Storm's name is Vanessa Stormwalker.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

My offer is still on the table and most likely could make that time or at least be there by 9:00pm. I have a Storm Grandmaster (Edward StormCloud) as well as Balance and Death Grandmasters too.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

Unfortunately, I work 2nd shift, so weekday evenings are out for me. If you'd like to do it this weekend (or can play after midnight), let me know. I'm also eastern time. Storm's name is Vanessa Stormwalker.

Then how about Saturday or Sunday? Which ever works best.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
can someone help me with labyrinth im a storm wiz name nathan lvl 42 i have the monk gear on colors black and yollow :) :-) :D :

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Then how about Saturday or Sunday? Which ever works best.

Either day is fine with me, as long as it is after 12pm.

DokkenShang has also offered his help and is available for that Friday.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
DokkenShang wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

My offer is still on the table and most likely could make that time or at least be there by 9:00pm. I have a Storm Grandmaster (Edward StormCloud) as well as Balance and Death Grandmasters too.

How about sunday on saturday, depending on which you guys both can make?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You never got back with a day and time. I am free all weekend long.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009