Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have a question about levels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
I do all my side quests I can, or most of them and by dragonspyre I am level 50, I just started the second area of dragonspyre and got power nova while I was finishing up mooshu when I got a friend to port me there, should I be this high of a level by dragonspyre and should i keep doing side quest? I am level 50 in the second area of dragonspyre, and I am balance, balance is awesome

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Evan starblade888 on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
I do all my side quests I can, or most of them and by dragonspyre I am level 50, I just started the second area of dragonspyre and got power nova while I was finishing up mooshu when I got a friend to port me there, should I be this high of a level by dragonspyre and should i keep doing side quest? I am level 50 in the second area of dragonspyre, and I am balance, balance is awesome
There is no such thing as being too high of a level in this game. Do your side quests; being a higher level will help a lot in Celestia and beyond.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Evan starblade888 on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
Keep doing the side quests. Sure, you'll have to port to people or wait until you access certain areas to get new spells, but you'll get new gear and the worlds will be much easier.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009