Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to take Loremaster out?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2015
i'am 49 and my friend is 51 and we try to kill loremaster today and was trying to take out he's life monster first because of the healing he was doing.but we could not kill him.what's the easyest / best way to kill them?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2013
You might rethink and instead of going for a single target. Do an aoe or back to back aoe's to take all out at once. Getting rid of all of them at once really helps. None of them will block critical so if your friend has some critical gear and maybe picks up some vengence tc's you can set up as a aoe hammer fast it makes it a lot easier. What school wizards are they? It can help working up a strategy.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
The AOE approach can help if you have a big strong one.

If you want to go for the minions one at a time, I actually usually go for the balance one that spams weakness first. That is the one that makes the battles drag out a long time. After that one, then get the life one. Then the one that casts blades. Without the minions, the Loremaster herself is not that bad, and it is just a matter of time before she falls.

But definitely take out the minon that spams weakness first, as it saps the strength of your attacks and drags out the battle.