Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How much time does it take to battle MS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
Hey!!! :) i was just wondering that how much time does it take to battle the evil Mallistaire. Coz i have heard he does have a LOT of health and i am nearly up to the part to battle MS. Any one know???

Samuel GhostHunter
Master Conjurer
Level 42

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Hideous13 wrote:
Hey!!! :-) i was just wondering that how much time does it take to battle the evil Mallistaire. Coz i have heard he does have a LOT of health and i am nearly up to the part to battle MS. Any one know???

Samuel GhostHunter
Master Conjurer
Level 42

As with any large dungeon area the time can not really be predicted. It all depends on several things. The people you enter with or have port in decide how long it takes, there are also extra fights you may get dragged into that add time. If fights go well you can wrap it up in about 1/2 hour if you run right along and take a few short cuts. Knowing the route helps as you can just plain get lost in there. If things go poorly it could take an hour and a half or more easy. I have been though it many times as my quest and helping. Having a slightly higher level with you helps. When I first went though I didn't have Crab Alley and Westeria to help level my wizard up a bit so it was a tough battle. I have done it with as few as 2 people. I never bothered soloing it.

Adherent
May 20, 2010