Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get to DS and what level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I need to know!!!i have no idea and why is cyrus in the middle of dragon spyre when you arrive like if i teleport? Where are the pets and houses and stuff there?? and i have a hard time getting around dragonspyre!! (i dont go there THAT much i usually stay in Grizzelheim because i am working on a quest and it seems to hard to get past. so i am trying to level up and stuff ya know

Just live every other world, you must complete your assignments in all the prior worlds before you can use the Spiral door to enter that world.

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed your required assignments in Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone.
After you've completed your required assignments in Marleybone you can move on to MooShu.
After you've completed your required assignments in MooShu you can move on to Dragonspyre.

You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.