Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get into wizard's tower?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
Can anyone help me with how to get into wizard's tower in dragonspyre? I'm trying to follow my quest helper, but it keeps leading me to the towers in which I've already lit the other crystals. What am I missing?

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
The Wizards Tower is in the middle of all the other towers. It has big double doors leading in. just keep following the path leading to the middle. Use the map and not the arrow. That should help.

Caitlin LifeBringer
GrandMaster Life Wizard.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
how would i opean portal back if i die trying to fight zarathax?

Survivor
May 14, 2009
Okay I am having a problem with the wizard tower too, but i have found the crystal vertex but it wont let me through the portal! Did i miss something? I mean i went back to all the crystals about ten times and it still will not work. What am i doing wrong?

Survivor
May 02, 2009
i have the same problem i charged all the crustals went to to middle tower tried to get threw the portal but it wont let me.can anyone help? :-( :-(

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I to am having trouble getting in followed all the directions and the portal is not working please someone help with a suggestion or answer.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
i'm having trouble two.. went back all the crystals are off and can't get them to restart the one that gives the quests just talks about the last tower.. i can't get back through either... :-) :-)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
There are a ton of us having this issue from the looks of things. One person said she was able to go in before the update. Perhaps something got a little out of wack?

*where is the wand seller? The sign is there but he is not.*

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
I took Caitlyn's suggestion and just went by the map and found the double doors. I had no problems after that. Thanks for the help! :-D

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Found the portal, but won't let me through either. Must be a glitch in the quest.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Me too, the portal is there but it won't let me though! I think it's a glitch too.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I am also unable to get through the portal. I have revisited the crstyals several times, no luck the game will not let me relite them, they went out when I was on the middle tower ready to go through the portal, but then nothing happened, expect the crystals went out. I have swiched realms and logged out and back in and tried varouis tips, nothing works HELP!

BTW, my daughter had completed this quest prior to the update and she cant get in!