Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How close am I to Mallistaire?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I'm level 47, and just finished the quest to get the drake egg fr, the secure house in the Drake Hatchery.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Jordan StormRider on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
I'm level 47, and just finished the quest to get the drake egg fr, the secure house in the Drake Hatchery.
You are a bit away young wizard, you have to make armor and a staff for the ride over.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
Your Young Battledrake will need armor which might take a day if you don't play for the whole entire day. You might also need by now the Dragon Rider's Staff. Your getting a bit close. All you need is the Armor and Staff and your ready to enter Malistaire's Lair.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
This link shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Scroll down to see where you are in The Drake Hatchery.

(If "clicking" on the link doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info.)

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
I am on the quest Wizard Tours, and I am in Mooshu trying to find pieces of the dragon riders staff.

How far am I?

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
robotdino123 on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I am on the quest Wizard Tours, and I am in Mooshu trying to find pieces of the dragon riders staff.

How far am I?
after that you go to the Crystal grove and create the head for the dragon rider staff then you hatch a drake egg and create armor for the drake then you go to malistare