Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with with drogonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2014
I was wondering if anybody could tell me what level they were when they finished Dragonspyre. I'm on the quest when you have to find the Obsidian chests and I only found one. How fast did anybody else find them. And are there any tips or tricks on how to do it. . I'm a level 44 wizard.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Alex BearBlood on Oct 23, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering if anybody could tell me what level they were when they finished Dragonspyre. I'm on the quest when you have to find the Obsidian chests and I only found one. How fast did anybody else find them. And are there any tips or tricks on how to do it. . I'm a level 44 wizard.
Almost all of the fansites have detailed information on the Obsidian chests, like this one:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_Tours#tab=Quest_Information

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
The easiest way is to press M and open up the map. On the map, it shows you were the obsidian chest is.
Also, you don't always have to fight the bosses, you can go around them.

Micheal Dragonblade lvl 54

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Alex BearBlood on Oct 23, 2014 wrote:
Click the map once you near where the chest is... like Krok... they are clearly shown on each world / area map.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
About level 48 was when I left Dragonspyre.