Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help with malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
listen i need some help with malistaire because every single time im in his lair i always end up dieing even with friends with me after i die they quit so plz help me thanks and the time i will get there on thursday 8:00 a.m in aus QLS time thanks joshua fountain level45

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
cloney616 wrote:
listen i need some help with malistaire because every single time im in his lair i always end up dieing even with friends with me after i die they quit so plz help me thanks and the time i will get there on thursday 8:00 a.m in aus QLS time thanks joshua fountain level45

I'll join you- that dungeon is my favourite thing about this game, and I solo/farm there all the time. If you still need help, I'll happily tag along. :D

PS: I'm usually on the Lincoln server, or Wraith (if Lincoln is full). let me know if you still need help. :D

Laura Shadowsong
Level 66 Balance

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
cloney616 wrote:

If you really still need help im bored ill help you

Luke Stormweilder lv 70

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
I'll help you if you still haven't been able to do it.

Blaze level 70 Death