Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Wanted!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2009
I recently got the quest in the Crubicle, telling me to go to Grand Chasm. I wwent there, and now i have to do a tower to get an empty chrystal (spelling?)

i need help with it!

requirements: must have or of finished the quest and be at least level 45. Myth or Ice casters a plus. (as far as i got, only storm and fire enemys)

rewards: only one way to get the reward. go through ENTIRE tower with me. must not rush ahead, and must NOT use any traps i lay down. As well as one secret rule. Reward include Semi-rare treasure cards.

Time and place: Meet me, Kyle Firefist, in the Antheneum in DS. I can meet almost any day, execpt for Friday and Saturday of the week of this post.

the Realm: Helephant, Area 1

Time: you choose. Post a time from 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM EST

fill out the following form...

Wizard Name
Level
School
Time
Day
Any More Info

Thanks for the help!

- Kyle Firefist

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
dounut789 wrote:
I recently got the quest in the Crubicle, telling me to go to Grand Chasm. I wwent there, and now i have to do a tower to get an empty chrystal (spelling?)

i need help with it!

requirements: must have or of finished the quest and be at least level 45. Myth or Ice casters a plus. (as far as i got, only storm and fire enemys)

rewards: only one way to get the reward. go through ENTIRE tower with me. must not rush ahead, and must NOT use any traps i lay down. As well as one secret rule. Reward include Semi-rare treasure cards.

Time and place: Meet me, Kyle Firefist, in the Antheneum in DS. I can meet almost any day, execpt for Friday and Saturday of the week of this post.

the Realm: Helephant, Area 1

Time: you choose. Post a time from 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM EST

fill out the following form...

Wizard Name
Level
School
Time
Day
Any More Info

Thanks for the help!

- Kyle Firefist

Meeting up with someone from these forums takes hours even days to get someone to respond. Well since it is moderated all the time, it will take 12 to 24 hours for a responce to be listed, if KI desides to let the responce be posted in the first place.

I say Switch to a crowded Realm, and ask around, you have a better chance to get your quest done faster that way.

Good luck.