Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help In DragonSpyre!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I can not for the life of me find any of the roses in Dragonspyre! I got the first one and after that nothing. Could someone help me?

Thank you

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Sorry! I only know 3! Well here they are!

Necropolis- Go down to the Drake Hatchery, by the door, and you will see a little hill, go down and there will be some dead tree's, and look, i honestly down remember the EXACT location.
Athemeum- Go to the Library, and go through the passage by the entrance, and go to the side of the Library, scale the wall till you get toa crack, go inside and it will give a confirmation number.
Basilicia- Behind the Spiral Door.

Blake LionFlame
LVL 48 Master Pyromancer

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
firedragon1998 wrote:
Sorry! I only know 3! Well here they are!

Necropolis- Go down to the Drake Hatchery, by the door, and you will see a little hill, go down and there will be some dead tree's, and look, i honestly down remember the EXACT location.
Athemeum- Go to the Library, and go through the passage by the entrance, and go to the side of the Library, scale the wall till you get toa crack, go inside and it will give a confirmation number.
Basilicia- Behind the Spiral Door.

Blake LionFlame
LVL 48 Master Pyromancer

You named the easy ones i need the Grand Chasm, here are some more

Labryinth-Behind the tower farmost right on the map

Crystal Grove-By the green crystal samples in the south crystal field

(I Need Grand Chasm)

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
Grand Chasm Rose -
Once you get the quest from Edrick to go to the past, go in the instance level that take you to the Grand Chasm past. Go towards where Bella would have been and look on the left hand side, above eye level as it is about a foot above your head.

Christo Deathgiver
Master of Death, Drake Rider and Savior of the Spiral

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
If you go check out the wizard101central.com website they have a great list of where to find all the roses and lots of other spoilers and hints too.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
8)Thank you for all the help guys!

I did go to wizard101central.com. It was alot of help. Is that associated with this website?

Again Thanks for the help

Scarlet
life/storm/fire lvl 46 wizard

Administrator
Gizmo1280 wrote:
I did go to wizard101central.com. It was alot of help. Is that associated with this website?

Wizard101Central is an official Fan Site for Wizard101. You can find other fansites on our Fansites & Links Page

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-