Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
I am a level 51 life wizard and I have been having a problem getting into the labyrinth. I have finished all the quest I can do in dragonspyre and I need some help! I was wondering if I could get any ideas or help tips to get in there!?!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
victoria thunderbl... on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 51 life wizard and I have been having a problem getting into the labyrinth. I have finished all the quest I can do in dragonspyre and I need some help! I was wondering if I could get any ideas or help tips to get in there!?!
Simply do the main storyline quests... easily said, but Dragonspyre can be confusing because it bounces back and forth between certain areas. The quest tree for Dragonspyre is below... check and see what you've missed:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
RavenLady777 on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
Simply do the main storyline quests... easily said, but Dragonspyre can be confusing because it bounces back and forth between certain areas. The quest tree for Dragonspyre is below... check and see what you've missed:

Thank you for the help!

Explorer
May 09, 2011
RavenLady777 on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:

The quest tree link is very helpful. I have not seen the one for DS in quite some time, but I believe that upon completion of a certain area, after The Crucible, you will get the quest from either the main NPC there or the spirit guide in The Necropolis. However, the Labyrinth is excruciatingly hard for any wizard. I suggest you look up videos of people doing The Labyrinth dungeon. Just be glad you aren't Fire, because you will face many Fire enemies. Death enemies also show up here quite a bit. That gives you an advantage, because as a Life, you have an added bonus damage to the other blades/traps you may cast. So the real challenge here is getting THROUGH the Labyrinth, because (Gosh, it's been so long, perhaps a year since I did this) at the very start you have to do a Defeat and Collect. Luckily, these aren't painstakingly hard until Celestia, so enjoy it while it lasts! I do not remember much more, except that you fight the Dean of Students at the end and that there is a bridge that goes through the lava.

Well, good luck with that. You sure will need it.

-Quinn Goldenslinger, level 65 Ice
-Malorn Ashthorn, level 42 Storm