Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
Hello,

I have just finished the Plaza of conquests. I defeated the big boss and read the book. Strangely I have no more quests in Dragonsphere.....I've been going over and over again to look for people with a question mark or exclamation mark on their heads but there are none. What do I do now? Please help as i've not been able to play Dragonsphere for over three days.

Regards
Level 45 life
caleb earthbloom

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cubdunjour wrote:
Hello,

I have just finished the Plaza of conquests. I defeated the big boss and read the book. Strangely I have no more quests in Dragonsphere.....I've been going over and over again to look for people with a question mark or exclamation mark on their heads but there are none. What do I do now? Please help as i've not been able to play Dragonsphere for over three days.

Regards
Level 45 life
caleb earthbloom

Two things that might help:

1. Did you finish the history book quest for Halina Warhawk? After you get the history book at the end of her tower, then you must "re-enter the tower and talk to Halina again. She gives you a Letter of Recommendation that gets you moving along..."

2. Here is a list of quests in Dragonspyre from the fansite at Wizard101Central.com:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope these help. :-)

Survivor
Jun 09, 2011
Hey, i had that EXACT same problem. No joke. It turns out i missed a book that i mistaked for one of those grab as you go quests (yardbirds, smiths, scarabs, etc.) I know you said you got it but it may not have been the right one. I'm just telling you what happened from my experience with that problem. Hope it helped. :-)

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Have you tried going to see Cyrus Drake in the Bascilica?

I don't recall having similar problem but that would be my first try.