Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grandmaster pyromancer gear.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
i have been searching for my pyromancer gear i already got my robe from malistaire on my 1st try! yay me. but i have been looking for my hat,boots,athame,ring and wand and i dont know where to begin i have been at snowcrusher in drake hatchery for like a week and no hat. can anyone give me clues onto where i can go to get the rest of my gear.

thanks
Cheyenne DragonHeart

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
you get your shoes from yeva spiderkeeper in the crystal grove you get you athame and ring from the ice gutok and fire gurtok in malistare dungeon O and you get your hat from victor snowcrusher

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
I believe the necklace is also dropped by viktor snowcrusher, but I bought mine from the bazarr.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
MiiSzAnGiiE13 wrote:
i have been searching for my pyromancer gear i already got my robe from malistaire on my 1st try! yay me. but i have been looking for my hat,boots,athame,ring and wand and i dont know where to begin i have been at snowcrusher in drake hatchery for like a week and no hat. can anyone give me clues onto where i can go to get the rest of my gear.

thanks
Cheyenne DragonHeart

the chance of getting that hat is 40% chance (according to what i have learned)

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
i do not recall his name.. but you farm the fire boss guarding the egg in the world right b4 you get malistaire's mission by the dragons to get the grandmaster hat

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
Haze922 wrote:
you get your shoes from yeva spiderkeeper in the crystal grove you get you athame and ring from the ice gutok and fire gurtok in malistare dungeon O and you get your hat from victor snowcrusher
y but i herd you can get a stornger hat for fire grand in sunken city i got a lvl 50 fire hat on my life that gives 230 health the hat was the sunken citys prize and i thought i was a glich and do somthing to my wiz so i sold it