Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grand chasm

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
can someone help me that is in ds, cl or wintertusk with the part of ds because i have to defeat a death boss at the end of the grand chasm i think but idk.

seth silverhammer
lvl 44 death

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
cpiz wrote:
can someone help me that is in ds, cl or wintertusk with the part of ds because i have to defeat a death boss at the end of the grand chasm i think but idk.

seth silverhammer
lvl 44 death

I am often available on weekends. I'm in PST. Would anything work for you in the near future?

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
where can we meet maybe the place where cyrus drake is will that be a good place to meet

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
cpiz wrote:
where can we meet maybe the place where cyrus drake is will that be a good place to meet

How about Saturday morning, the 6th, around 8:00am PST in the basillica in the Kraken realm. My name is Galen.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
how about in two weeks in the kraken reelm because i am not going to be online this weekend

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
cpiz wrote:
how about in two weeks in the kraken reelm because i am not going to be online this weekend

Maybe I can do an evening. I'm going to be gone all weekend next weekend. Do you get on during the weekdays ever?