Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good level for dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 26, 2012
I think i am a low level for dragonspyre i am level 45 Wizard i always need help from my friend so what is a good level for DS
EricRoseFlame Lv45 And soon

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Snowblade20132012 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
I think i am a low level for dragonspyre i am level 45 Wizard i always need help from my friend so what is a good level for DS
EricRoseFlame Lv45 And soon
Your level is fine but you may need to rethink your strategies and make sure you have the best gear possible for your level.

The higher the level you are, the easier the duels/bosses will be for you in theory.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Actually, I think you are the perfect level for dragonspyre but if you think it's too hard, you can always do side worlds like Wysteria, Grizzleheim, and Wintertusk for additional levels. I really don't know what a good level for you is because my balance was about finished with dragonspyre at your level and had the same secondary school. The only real thing I did different was that I had a questing buddy so instead of always bothering a high level friend, it would be easier and more fun to just quest with someone in the same area as you. Good Luck!
Sarai Thunderstrider
Magus
Saffron Sandsword (now deleted)
Transcendent

Explorer
Dec 26, 2012
thanks i am know level 47 i followed your tips now its easy thanks
EricRoseFlame
LVL47 soon