Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

get bad stuff from hard to KO guys????!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2010
i beat the oni demon thing, the minitor, and the earth walker in the place where you activat with the red cristls with friends and i got bad stuff. why is that?

Tyler Thunderheart
level 34 storm wizard

Administrator
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
I'm sorry you did not receive the items you wanted from the bosses you defeated, but it's all a matter of chance. You are welcome to re-duel these creatures for another chance at the items they have on them, and many bosses have a 'second chance chest' that allows you to skip having to redo the entire dungeon/area in exchange for putting Crowns in the chest for another chance at the same items the creature drops.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Drops are random. Since most bosses drop about 20-25 different items, the chances of getting any one item could be 4-5%, possibly more or less. That means that you might get two in a row or might not get any in the next 100 tries.

If the item isn't listed as "no auction", you can probably find it at the Bazaar.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
I'm sorry you did not receive the items you wanted from the bosses you defeated, but it's all a matter of chance. You are welcome to re-duel these creatures for another chance at the items they have on them, and many bosses have a 'second chance chest' that allows you to skip having to redo the entire dungeon/area in exchange for putting Crowns in the chest for another chance at the same items the creature drops.

The first phrase means that we should have item trading. I know alot of people suggest this but I think this is kinda......Yea. Well, who knows what will be comming in the future? Maybe it will come out.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
It all depends. Once, when i was farmin for silver colosus, on the first try i got one, and on the next try i got another one!! On the other hand, my friend is still farmin for the pet. When i needed my legend gear, one person in the party ot all his legend gear and it was his first time!! Plus he got sea dragon as drop. Its all random.

Defender
May 05, 2010
Well Its not that bad, If you can't use those items you got sell them at the bazaar to get lots of gold. Thats what I do.

Wolf DeathBringer lvl 32 magus