Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fustrated and confused

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I can't find "Use Obsidian's tomb in the Necropolis." And at the same time I got tons of friends bugging me for things. The best friend I have is Wolf he is cool. But the rest wont stop bugging me and this game is not fun anymore. Please tell me how to "Use Obsidians tomb in the Necropolis." Cant find the dungeon.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Alexis Roseflower on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
I can't find "Use Obsidian's tomb in the Necropolis." And at the same time I got tons of friends bugging me for things. The best friend I have is Wolf he is cool. But the rest wont stop bugging me and this game is not fun anymore. Please tell me how to "Use Obsidians tomb in the Necropolis." Cant find the dungeon.
I'm not sure why you can't find Lord Obsidian's Tomb in The Necropolis. I thought that when you have that quest, the yellow quest helper arrow points you in the right direction?

If not, then this might help. This link shows a map of The Necropolis:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:The_Necropolis

If you go to the sigils that lead to The Labyrinth, and stand facing the doors to The Labyrinth, turn left and go down the ramp, then turn left again for just a short distance, then turn right and you will see the sigils for Lord Obsidian's Tomb.

When you are looking at the map, the tomb is located in the little group of squares between The Labyrinth and the blue oval area on the left side of the map.

Hope this helped.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Alexis Roseflower on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
The sigils will be lit up...info (including mobs on each level) is here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Lord_Obsidian%27s_Tomb

As for friends, go to your controls and click "hidden to friends" Problem solved.