Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finding the Portal stone in Labyrinth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
I supposely beat the guy in labyrinth the vlad guy and now i dont know where to go next help would be nice

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
I'm having the same issue. I've defeated him, it says I need to collect a portal stone in the labyrinth but quest tracker doesn't send me anywhere and my map doesn't give any indication of where it might be.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
You will need to fully do the instance. If you dont know how it works i will give you the basics.

First you are asked to take out the Silver Sintinel to find a bridge key. you then are told use the key to create a bridge to the larger part of the area, where you fight Devora Shadowcrown, Andor Bristleback, and Zora Steelwielder, Three escaped prisoners that wonder the streets. You then will gain access to the Dean's lair, where Dean Vladimir Darkflame lives. After you help him by collecting some of the items he lost, He will decide to not admit you to the Acadamy and fight you. Once you kill him you should be finished. If not check the quest goal.

Stone Rose Location: Search behind the tower near the gallium Palladin.
History of Dragonspyre book: In the Property Master's tower (correct me if his name is wrong.)

Hope i helped!

Hunter Hunter: Master Diviner in the works

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Kairi0222 wrote:
I supposely beat the guy in labyrinth the vlad guy and now i dont know where to go next help would be nice

After you beat Vladimir and finish the Labyrinth, the quest arrow should have directed you back to the Crystal Guide in the Necropolis. You might have lost the overall quest series under all the sub tasks required within the Labyrinth. From the Crystal Guide, you are started on the Dragonspyre Academy tasks/quests.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
qwertyqt82 wrote:
I'm having the same issue. I've defeated him, it says I need to collect a portal stone in the labyrinth but quest tracker doesn't send me anywhere and my map doesn't give any indication of where it might be.

You don't have to go find the portal stone. You automatically get it when you defeat Vladimir. If you defeated him, you should head to the Crystal Guide.