Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feint Pendant... great idea or not?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
well basically i been thinking the it will be nice to have a pendant the can give you the Feint spell card.... that way we dont need to waste training point in the Death School... dont get me wrong the Death school is great :-)..... but i still believe the it will be good spell to have for any Wizard to have that spell...it will make us do more damage

what do u guys think???

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
I think it would be a good idea to have a feint pendant but most likely it would be a crowns item but if and when you do get it i hope it REALLY does more damage to him than to the one using the feint because on a regular feint the card says +70 damage to enemy and +30 damage to self but its really both +70 damage to enemy AND self so it would be nice for them to get it right for once you know? 8)

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Actually the +70 damage to self is a bug. It just says +70, it actually only does +30.

-------------------------------------------------------
Kimberly Misthaven - Level 46 Life
Kelsey Battlestalker - Level 36 Balance
Abigail Fireblossom - Level 19 Fire

Earn Crowns! Subscribe using my friend code:
http://www.wizard101.com/friend/80851-12125-01664-46030

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
oooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! didnt know that was a bug i thought it was real lol.
i still think it would be a crowns item from zeke (well when mounts have all gone) that, or a drop for malistaire ya know because the feint im sure would be real popular and if and when it is the only boss that might have is malistaire and i farming him for my dang ice robe i tried like15 times and still cant get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Stormglade: grandmaster ice
Daniel Soulweiver: level 26 life (i know i need to work on him)

Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
Yeah you guys are right if they make the pendant, they may mkae it the only
malistaire drop it...and about the bug of the feint spell i basically dont mind anymore cause yeah the care say 70% damage to the enemy and 30% yourself....but i guess they may equal so that helpful spell be also dangerous

--------------------------------------

Stephen Titanhammer: Grandmaster of Myth
Alexander Deathstone: Master Necromancer lvl 57
Alejandro Lifeshield: lvl 26... i just start with him 3 day ago

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
it would also be kewl becauser combine that with another regular feint from the death school and say you have ice school for primary (because they have GOOD buffs) combine THAT with all the stuff you have like traps blades and all imagine the damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D 8)

Daniel Stormglade:grand ice
Daniel soulweiver: lvl 25 life

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
alexmota7 wrote:
well basically i been thinking the it will be nice to have a pendant the can give you the Feint spell card.... that way we dont need to waste training point in the Death School... dont get me wrong the Death school is great :-)..... but i still believe the it will be good spell to have for any Wizard to have that spell...it will make us do more damage

what do u guys think???

Are you crazy ? REALLY Feint in the hands of the wrong person is just.....wrong. It takes butt-kicking work to get feint. No work, no reward. Thats it, no changing.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
THEN TEACH THEM HOW TO USE IT!!!!!!!!!!! THAT SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Stormglade-grandmaster ice

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Why, not it be like Hex? Instead of you getting a trap also. It just gives it to your oppenent..

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
BUUUUTTTTTTT the feint gives him MORE damage than hex so i believe that if you use the feint at the rite turn it would be an advantage to you because most of the time they will use a weak attack instead of scarecrow or something. get it NOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Daniel Stormglade-Grandmaster ice

:) 8)

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
i am all for the feint pendant because every one of my friends put feint on! and i am like jeeze i cant chose what cards i get and because my primary school is death i think to my self if they were detah then there would be no yelling

Wolf Moonrider lvl 49 death (i beat the game when i was a lvl 47)