Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farming Stuff?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
I have heard of peoplefarming pets but i dont know how to farm them or what so if you could tell me i would be very very greatful.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Farming is fighting the same boss repeatably until you get the item you want.

Megan F

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
3681360819 wrote:
I have heard of peoplefarming pets but i dont know how to farm them or what so if you could tell me i would be very very greatful.

Certain bosses randomly drop a special pet. Check this forum under "Pets" for information on which boss drops which pet or check http://www.wizard101central.com/ and do a search for pets and/or bosses for a more information.

Some wizards are into collecting pets. They merely fight the boss over and over again, trying to get that special item.

From the topic: help did not get icebird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/quote/0/120656.ftl

Prospector Zeke wrote:
No item is guaranteed to drop from a creature.
You have the exact same chance of getting a specific item from a creature each and every time you battle them.
There are no tricks, no ways to stack the deck. You have the same chance of getting the item the first time you duel him as you do the 100000000th time you duel him, it's just a matter of luck.

So if you do farm, it may take a few minutes to days or weeks to get the special item.

Try Lord Nightshade (Stormdrain Tower in Haunted Cave) - he drops a teen Midnight Sprite with card (Death - Dark Sprite) and a baby Blue Banshee (no card). He also drops an Elven Pendant (Fire Elf Card), Nightshade's Choker (2 Weakness Cards), and a Starlight Pony for one day.

Have fun!!! :-) :-) :-)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Farming is fighting a boss over and over again in hopes of getting a pet or unique item. Sometimes you get lucky and the pet or item drops within the first 2 or 3 times, but mostly you have to fight them MANY times to get the drop you want.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008