Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Explore Malistaire's Lair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2012
ok so i am in need of some help with this quest if ,any one could help that would be great my name is valdus deathforge.thanks to any one who can help me

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
insanewicked on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
ok so i am in need of some help with this quest if ,any one could help that would be great my name is valdus deathforge.thanks to any one who can help me
hey there, val~ may i suggest making an account on wizard101 central. it's free, and it doesn't take 24 hours for your post to show up. there are always nice people looking for quest help, and mercs for hire (experienced veteran players) are available to help with instances like this~ they'll also teach you things like proper deck setup, etc.

that being said, that dungeon is awesome and my life wizard will be heading there shortly; since that's a few levels away, if you don't feel like waiting for me to catch up, i have 3 other wizards who can help. my name on central is El Veeb~ send me a message, and we can (hopefully) arrange a meeting-time.

either way, best of luck to you.

-von

90 balance
83 death
64 storm
43 life
24 myth & ice
17 fire

& the noobs.