Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Entrance to Dark Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2012
I have a quest for Orin Grimcaster in "his dark tower". I have navigated to the 'other side' through the ruins and I think I am at 'his dark tower' but I have no quest arrow, no sigles at the door to the tower and cannot enter. What have I missed or what do I need to do? The lack of the quest arrow concerns me. It is the only quest I have at the moment that the quest helper is available for but it is not working. I have logged off and come back on. Still no quest arrow or access to the tower to finish this quest. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Slavemaster57 wrote:
I have a quest for Orin Grimcaster in "his dark tower". I have navigated to the 'other side' through the ruins and I think I am at 'his dark tower' but I have no quest arrow, no sigles at the door to the tower and cannot enter. What have I missed or what do I need to do? The lack of the quest arrow concerns me. It is the only quest I have at the moment that the quest helper is available for but it is not working. I have logged off and come back on. Still no quest arrow or access to the tower to finish this quest. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The only thing I can suggest is to look at your map. Are you sure you are standing at the right tower? Orin is showing on the map so you should be able to see him. His "Fleshless Tower" is located right next to the Orange Teleport Stone (if you activated the stones).

If I remember correctly, I did have a yellow quest arrow when I did this quest. So the fact that you don't, sounds like you might have a bug on this quest.

If you are at the right tower, and you still can't get in, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and explain this problem to them. From the sounds of other posts on here, you are not the only one having this problem. Be sure to give support your UserName and your Character's Name and explain the problem in detail. They might be able to get you moving along on this quest.

Hope this helps.