Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

empty crystal

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Empty crystal quest in upper chasm
Often the entrance sigil for the room the map shows for the empty
crystal (red crystal on map) is inactive. Any known fixes for this
problem ?

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
gcochenet wrote:
problem ?

Ya I am having the same problem,Now I seem to be at a halt untill I can find out what's wrong.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
iceshard911 wrote:
gcochenet wrote:
problem ?

Ya I am having the same problem,Now I seem to be at a halt untill I can find out what's wrong.

I had a problem with two different wizards on this quest. I didn't have the yellow quest helper arrow. So I made a few notes about it.

If it is the quest "Pick Up the Spare" from Belia Windgazer, you need to Locate the Empty Crystal in the Upper Grand Chasm. It is the vault on the TOP level, right hand side, in the Upper Grand Chasm. It is the last vault on the right and it has a "blue" crystal on the door.

Hope my notes are right. Good Luck...

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I ran this today and didn't have any problems. Perhaps they fixed it?? If not, it is intermittent.

Explorer
May 26, 2010
Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
im on the quest the empty crystal, i went into the last vault on the right hand side in the grand chasm with the blue crystal on the door where my quest tracker said to go but at the end where the crystal storage case is i cant do anything with it, am i missing something for this quest? where is the crystal i have been on this quest for three days now and its really frustrating me can someone help me out please?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
It should show up blue when you get there. The vault you need will turn up blue.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ogle65 wrote:
im on the quest the empty crystal, i went into the last vault on the right hand side in the grand chasm with the blue crystal on the door where my quest tracker said to go but at the end where the crystal storage case is i cant do anything with it, am i missing something for this quest? where is the crystal i have been on this quest for three days now and its really frustrating me can someone help me out please?

If you look at this section on the Message Boards, there are at least three posts started with the same problem.

I also tried that quest this morning (Pick Up the Spare, in the Upper Grand Chasm).

I did go to the right vault (upper level, last vault on the right, with the Blue Crystal on the door). I went through the dungeon to the last level with the crystal storage rack in the room. But I did not get the "x" interactive dialogue box so that I could pick up the crystal at the end of the dungeon.

I did send an e-mail to Support to report this as a bug. If others would report their problem too, it might help.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
ogle65 wrote:

the vault's crystal was blue but for some reason when i get to the end there is nothing there what am i doing wrong? can anyone add some commentary on this please?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ogle65 wrote:
ogle65 wrote:

the vault's crystal was blue but for some reason when i get to the end there is nothing there what am i doing wrong? can anyone add some commentary on this please?

There is a note from Professor Greyrose in one of the other posts about this problem.

It has been added to the "known bug" issues and they are working on it now.