Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ds, World that the sky is boring

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hi guys, Well it just came to me again that, when I was compelting DS, The skys were boring, Sometimes their clothes can be, I know this can be moved to the dorms, I dont mind, anyways. How about a 2nd WORLD OF DS! Remember when you went to the past ds rite? Well it can be a replca of it! Only where its sunny Got any more ideas about the sky of DS? Post it to see it!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Au contraire- it's supposed to be dark and evil. If you want happy, then why not go back to the cheery, little cow place (or Wysteria) and hang out there instead? If you REALLY want boring/tedious/generally depressing, go to Marleybone... it's darker than Malistaire's soul in there!

Laura Shadowsong
Legendary Sorcerer/D.S. enthusiast/Malistaire fan extraordinaire.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
Au contraire- it's supposed to be dark and evil. If you want happy, then why not go back to the cheery, little cow place (or Wysteria) and hang out there instead? If you REALLY want boring/tedious/generally depressing, go to Marleybone... it's darker than Malistaire's soul in there!

Laura Shadowsong

XD cheery little cow place?!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Nick16567 wrote:
vonawesome1 wrote:

Laura Shadowsong

Mooshu. It's been so long that I actually forgot the name. Sad.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
um dragon titan is there and malistair trying to destroy spiral

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
Nick16567 wrote:
vonawesome1 wrote:

Laura Shadowsong

Mooshu. It's been so long that I actually forgot the name. Sad.

lol i know it was called mooshu but really cheery little cow place XD that craked me up (i know i am weird)

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
codastar wrote:
Hi guys, Well it just came to me again that, when I was compelting DS, The skys were boring, Sometimes their clothes can be, I know this can be moved to the dorms, I dont mind, anyways. How about a 2nd WORLD OF DS! Remember when you went to the past ds rite? Well it can be a replca of it! Only where its sunny Got any more ideas about the sky of DS? Post it to see it!

boring? i think it was fun. i was like "oh look, a dragon titan" and when i looked further up, i was thinking "a vortex?". when i was in crown of fire with friends, i ususally shouted "i can see the basilica from here" or " theres the dragon titans thumb". its pretty fun to me