Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre: the art of war

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
Someone please help me! I am a level 46 diviner in dragonspyre and my only quest there is The Art of War. The only problem is that whenever i read the history book in general greystone's tower and check my quest list it tells me that the task is incomplete! Please help me! Remember this is the only quest i have in all of dragonspyre so if i cant get this figured out then i will be stuck in dragonspyre at level 46 forever!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Heroscape0 wrote:
Someone please help me! I am a level 46 diviner in dragonspyre and my only quest there is The Art of War. The only problem is that whenever i read the history book in general greystone's tower and check my quest list it tells me that the task is incomplete! Please help me! Remember this is the only quest i have in all of dragonspyre so if i cant get this figured out then i will be stuck in dragonspyre at level 46 forever!

Are you sure that you are reading the right history book? There are two in the Plaza of Conquests.

One book is for the book in General Greystone's tower, but the other book is with Halina Warhawk's quest "Read The History Book". Check the question mark dialogue bubble in your quest box and see who you are supposed to talk to.

Halina Warhawk's tower is located at the top right corner of the map, right next to the yellow teleporter stone in case you activated them. If I remember correctly, the yellow quest helper arrow doesn't work on this quest. So you need to look at the map.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
You have to go through the door behind Halina Warhawk. The book is at the end of her tower. I can't remember how many floors it is but it can take a little while to get there especially if you're alone.