Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dragonspyre quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
I'm having a lot of trouble in dragonspyre. I defeated Zarathax, and have been told that I need to go to the Plaza of Conquest and speak to either Laszlo Starblade or Zanna Fireflower, but I can't even get them to talk to me when I click X. I have gone through the Guide to Dragonspyre over and over again. And retraced my steps in the tower archives. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions?

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
monkeyme5665 wrote:
I'm having a lot of trouble in dragonspyre. I defeated Zarathax, and have been told that I need to go to the Plaza of Conquest and speak to either Laszlo Starblade or Zanna Fireflower, but I can't even get them to talk to me when I click X. I have gone through the Guide to Dragonspyre over and over again. And retraced my steps in the tower archives. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions?

After you defeat Zarathax, I think that the quest tells you to talk to Milos Bookwyrm in the Library in the Atheneum. Open your log file, and click on that quest, then click on the dialogue/information bubble in the upper left corner of the quest box. It will tell you what you have already done, and what you need to do now, or who you need to talk to. But I believe it is Milos.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
thats weird... when you walk up to the person, the "press x to talk" icon doesn't pop up??? Or you just cant go to the area they're in, like the plaza of conquests? I am a little confused...

Survivor
Oct 14, 2010
dose any one now vault keepers key in grand chames wear the key is. i need help. :( :( :(

Survivor
Nov 12, 2011
monkeyme5665 wrote:

I don't even have the world what lvl do you have to be