Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre is driving me crazy!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2010
I have spent the last 2 weeks searching for a quest to do. I entered the Drake Hatchery but really dont have any clue if I am finished. The whole quest just kind of fell off. I have finished Ravenscar and am up to date on all crafting. It is driving me in sane. Any feedback will be appreciated. There is also a lady in Necropolis that keeps telling me I dont have the appropriate badge to be there. What is up with that.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You'll need to look at your quest list and see what's still open. Read the quest log for each quest to see what you've done and what needs to be done.

You might check with Milos Bookwyrm in the Library to see if he has anything for you to do. If not, you'll need to check every area until you find whoever it is that has something to be done.

If none of that works, send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2008
it driving me crazy too i just went into edric's vault i was at last place then i press end next to my arrows and it port me to bascilla why wont it let me port back to my friends there (i pressed on accident)

blaze earthblade lvl 39 life

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
This is one of the reasons why jumping around instead of following the storyline isn't such a good idea.

You get the badge you need after you go through roughly half of the DS quest line. Just ahead of the badge is Labyrinth and the the Pyromancer Tower.

I suggest you start at Cyrus in the Basilica and work your way through each level to pick up where you left off. At some point along the way, someone will have a ! or ? over their head for you.

Good luck.