Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dragonspyre enough to get me to level 50?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2017
will dragonspyre be enough to get me to level 50 i entered at level 40 and i dont plan on doing side quests

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You'll probably finish at level 45 or so, if you go straight through the questline and skip all the side quests.

A word of warning: Grizzleheim and Wintertusk are two side worlds that lead to many utility spells and your school pets. If you skip these "optional quests," you will be unable to earn utility spells for level 35, 55, 72, 75, etc. You also will not be able to earn any school pets past level 48.

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Sep 20, 2017
Well no, you'll probably end up being at level 48-48 if you ignore all sides.

Do Zeke's quest though!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Taylor, you meant to say 45-48, right?

If that's the case then I agree and there, I corrected your little typo for you :P

Now to the subject at hand. Since you intend to skip sides, then you'll end up being at about 45-46; considerably low for Celestia in my opinion.

You need to understand that limited help is available nowadays, so you may end up soloing most of these words, don't hinder yourself from now because your level is too low to complete certain quest(s) making you "stuck."

Don't ignore Zeke's Quests or Grizzleheim and Wintertusk either! You will need the spells only accessible here and the training points offered by Zeke!